Friday 4 March 2011

Pinning, sewing, posing...


Today my children celebrated World Book Day with a dress as your favourite book character assembly at school. Daisy chose the fabric for her costume a couple of weeks ago and she even wanted to help with the dressmaking process. She was particularly keen to use the pins, as pictured above.

Buddy on the other hand, was reluctant to choose a character. It was my last minute offer to make an axe as part of the costume that eventually helped him make his decision. This made for some rather late-night cutting, sticking and sewing yesterday. But I did it.



So off to school this morning went one cute-as-a-button Milly-Molly-Mandy...


And one ready-to-train-his-dragon Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III.


Happy World Book Day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they are brilliant. Today was World Book Day and I missed it - didn't even cross my radar until I read your post. Milly Molly Mandy is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ace posing too! What a face bud!...Not at all like rob then?! Good skills lady.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please leave your comment here.