Wednesday 24 November 2010

Eyes and iPhones


This morning I took my eldest to the doctor instead of school. Conjunctivitus was confirmed, antibiotic eye drops purchased and administered. We then headed to a nearby cafe for a restorative cup of tea and pain au chocolat. I'm loving my new phone App: with my hipstamatic camera in action you can barely see Bud's gammy eye.


I've been playing around with the App at home too. My children are used to me snapping away as they play, and now I can do so with different lenses and filters, transporting them straight back to the 1970s.


I really started experimenting with this because I'm finding it increasingly hard to photopraph Buddy and Daisy's adventures now it's getting dark so early. Ah, the shortcomings of an iPhone. Maybe I need a proper camera? Maybe this fairy grants wishes?

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks like fun! I'm totally with you on photographs and light at this time of year. In the summer I have loads of good piccies to choose from to post with. Last night I spent over an hour trying to take a decent photo of my origami fairy lights. Would love a camera upgrade. It's that or move to Australia!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please leave your comment here.